Please observe the Club’s Policy during this period
- If you have recently returned from Overseas, self isolate and do not attend Golf Course as per NSW Health Regulations
- If you have come into contact with someone who has contracted COVID 19 virus, do not come to Golf Course
- If you are feeling unwell or display cold or flu symptoms, do not attend Golf Course.
- Book a Tee Time either online for Members or call Pro Shop 9949 2057
- Play is only permitted in Groups of 2 persons.
- Arrive only 5 minutes prior to Tee Off time
- Do not congregate in the Car Park
- Pro Shop will steward number of Golfers around 1st Tee and will direct Players to move to practice areas.
- No more than 1 Golfer in Pro Shop at a time
- When leaving from 9th Green, please make your way to your vehicle and leave the premises.
- Do not stay on 9th Green or congregate in this area
Pro Shop will
- Clean carts, pull buggies and hire equipment after every use
- Hand sanitizer is available in Pro Shop
- Keep surfaces in Pro Shop disinfected
- The Club has introduced MiScore app to be used for scoring competitions.
- No rakes in Bunkers, no Ball Washers or Water Bubbles are in use.
- Foam has been placed in holes to reduce depth – ensure to use your glove to retrieve your Ball
- Do not touch pins
Golfers should exhibit heightened awareness of personal hygiene and adhere to social distancing guidelines, as has been encouraged by State and Federal Health Departments.
Hope to see you for exercise on our Golf Course. Secretary/Manager.